- How do we deliver the products?
- We use FedEx to deliver your orders. It usually takes 4-10 days to deliver. You can always upgrade to Express shipping that takes 2-6 days to ship.
- The orders are packed in a strong cardboard box with the layer of bubble wrap and styrofoam on the inside to insure no products are damaged.
- How long does it take to process your order?
- Currently it takes 1-2 weeks to process the order. This term may be smaller if we have enough products in stock. We have just started selling and we production time is decreasing quickly.
- Can we make custom or different sized products?
- Sure! We are ready for new and custom projects. Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the details as soon as possible. We are using 3D printers and laser cutters for the production, so we can make any custom fastening or engrave anything on the plexiglass.
- How are the products controlled?
- You can switch effects and toggle automatic effect change via the touch button on the controller. We have developed a smart algorithm that generates multiple effects and a new color pallet each time you press the button. You do not need to set up anything, just plug it in and enjoy.
- How the infinity effect is created?
- We glue plexiglass with semitransparent mirror film applied to the inside on the frame. The light is reflected multiple times before reaching eyes of an observer. Every time you look at it from a new angle you see new arrangement of LED strips fading to the infinity. You can imagine the effect as a fourth dimension objects representation in our three dimensional world.
- What if the product arrives damaged or malfunctioning?
- Don't worry! All the products are insured and in case of any problem we provide free tech support, return, refund and exchange. Our first priority is to satisfy our customers.
CEO of SIA EXOY